Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bodies With Hearts Cut Out Found in Mexican Cave Outside Cancun - AOL News

You know I get people telling me things like why am I being so negative, emo, why I choose to live in fear and all this other garbage. You wanna live in your carefree world where everything is candy canes unicorns and rainbows?! Be my guest. I like to read up on articles watch the news and be aware of what is going on the world. That way when you guys try to debate with me Im the one with more knowledge.

For those of you who want to go to vacation in Mexico and party it up in Cancun on spring break? Enjoy this article and see if you still want to go party over there. The Devil is alive people, he is out there and manipulating those who are lost in the world. Do not be fooled, do not take part in the pleasures of the world.


Bodies With Hearts Cut Out Found in Mexican Cave Outside Cancun - AOL News

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector