Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happily Ever After

On May 29th two very wonderful friends of mine got married. It was a beautiful tearful ceremony and the reception was tons of fun. The bride I was introduced to about 3 almost 4 years ago. She has been nothing but a doll. Although older than him by 3 years they complimen eachoter so well. I have been given the pleasure of developing a wonderful friendship with her and in my eyes she has become the older sister I have allways dreamed of having. The groom is my childhood bestfriend. Our families have been friends since he and were in P.S 110. Our families have went on vacation several times together as well. He has allways been like a brother to me. We even fight like siblings lol. But I thank God for him. He has allways been there for me even if we had not spoken in a year or months. If I ever needed anything, if I was hurt sick or in trouble. He was there. I pray that God blesses every corner every area of their marriage. Here are pictures of my wonderful friends The Noa's.


---The gues sign in book

--Sergio and Sharleen Exchanging their wedding vows [I cried]

--We are now proud to pronounce you Husband & Wife

--Dancing to their Wedding Song "At last"-Etta James

--Father and Daughter Dance

--They were getting down to some Michael Jackson

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector