Sunday, September 5, 2010

Revolution Ladies x Makeup

                                                          The Ice Queen






  • I did a look based off Queen Frostine from Candyland. I have been inspired by the board game itself because of its whimsical theme and vibrant colors.
  • I wanted to give the model [Amanda] a cold look.
  • Making her skin look pale as if she has been out in the cold, with a purplish/pinkinsh high light on he cheekbones.
  • I added blue to her lips and to her eyes.
  • I used my 88 pallatte usin all the lightest blue colors and adding black to the outer V and blending it into the crease.
  • I then darkened her eyebrows to give it more definition.
  • When you take photos the flash seems to eiminate eyebrows so it is important to darken them and then blend it in with a small spooly brush.

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector