Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Puerto Rican Family Gatherings.

There is nothing more joyous than having a typical Puerto Rican holiday with the family. Drunk aunts and uncles,bratty children running back and forth sibling rivalry and bringing up past grudges all while being drunk over coquito and laughing about it an hour later. Growing up in a typical lower east side Puerto Rican family you learn not to take everything to heart. We love eachother regardless of the insults. It's a latin thing. Allow me to give you a glimpse of my loud typical Puerto Rican family, we drink till the sun comes up and drunk babble. It's hilarious. Below is my aunt who is ghetto and notorious for beating peoples asses and my brothers making fun of her and of course I am the one recording and laughing like a mad woman. Enjoy.

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector