Monday, December 27, 2010

Don't Stop.

New feelings erupt from the pit of my stomach
Yet absorbing every ounce of it , it feels oh so familiar
Like once upon a time I was there
At that very moment, meeting once before
Maybe in a past life perhaps
Or maybe even in my dreams
As you held my hand, our fingers locked instantly
The missing piece to a complex puzzle I have been trying to figure out for so long
Kismet
This moment was destiny
You and me, me and you lost in the twinkling stars in your eyes
Safe in your embrace as you hold on dear
This moment in time, as I breath you in
I wish it would stop , so that I can savor every second
Afraid that I will wake up from this wonderous dream
To only be faced with reality
But if this is a dream, then I ask God to let me dream for all eternity.
-Cynthia Lee.

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector