Saturday, February 20, 2010

fleamarketgirl jewelry

So I came across this site that sells the cutest necklaces, nothing too extravagant, but simple and elegant. Enough to compliment a plain outfit. Sometimes less is more. A think all that "bling-bling-blaow" is long overdue and needs to be given a break. You can never go wrong with simple elegant jewlery,whether you are dressing up or down. Here are a few of my favs; may be ordering some for myself very soon. I've been so pre-occupied with lifes events that I have not been taking care of myself and I must say I need to step my jewlery game up. F.Y.I Miss Cyn simply adores costume jewlery.
-->Cyn.


PMN049C-CHERRY QUARTZ STONE CHARM CLUSTER NECKLACE $30.00
-Long gold plated cluster charms necklace. Finished with a spring ring clasp. Made in the U.S.A. *32”L necklace . •Starting price at $30.00.


PMN062C-DROP CHERRY QUARTZ CLUSTER CHARMS NECKLACE $30.00
-Long gold plated drop cherry quartz stone cluster charms necklace. Finished with a spring ring clasp. Made in the U.S.A. *32”L necklace. • Starting price at $30.00.

PMN106W 3- CHARM NECKLACE TOPPED WITH A WHITE JADE STONE $25.00
-Necklace topped with leaf, heart and small white fang charm and a white jade stone. Finished with a spring ring clasp. Made in the U.S.A. *32”L necklace .. Starting price at $25.00.

 

http://fleamarketgirl.com/

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector