1. In order for you to have a promising 2010 we need to be focused on our spiritual development; we need to pray. God does not care how you pray but you pray for as long as you can. You want to be effective in society and in peoples lives then you must pray.
2. In order for you to have a promising 2010 we need to focus on our limitations. Know what you don't have and what your not gifted in doing. Focus on your weaknesses they are some undevelopable areas in our lives. Own your limitations. Understand , embrace and do not let it define you.
3. In order for you to have a promising 2010 focus on giving on what you currently have. Its our time, treasure and talent. We waste a lot of time when in reality we squander our time because time is a gift from God. We have enough time from our day to spend on irrelevant things but if we cut back on tv, radio, internet, facebook, myspace, twitter etc we can make that time. We are always too "busy" for God. And that needs to stop.
4. In order for you to have a promising 2010 focus on the name. The name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. It is in that name that sicknesses are healed, problems are solved, families are restored. Call on that name. There is power in his name. It is a passkey for getting threw. [Colossians 3:17]
5. In order for you to have a promising 2010 focus on a commanding faith. Declare what you desire, profess what you prefer. Allow God to work a miracle when asking for something. Amibigious requests yield ambigious results. God does not want us to get better, he wants us to be healed and transformed.
6. In order for you to have a promising 2010 focus on the right hand. It represents the place of authority, power, military force and integrity. Did you know shaking someone elses hand using the left side in many cultures is considered a sign of disrespect and insignificance. This is right hand theology. In order for us to embrace this year in a changing way we need to demonstrate some right hand things in our lives. We need to model integrity not in the literal sense but metaphorically speaking. What you want in life you must model thts how people learn.
*When we do all 6 of the following then and only then is when you can tell that mountain to move and it will be moved (whatever that mountain signifies in your life).
ALL NOTES TAKEN FROM TODAYS SERVICE.