Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To God;

Thank you for all that you have done for me. Everyday that passes by I begin to realize how blessed I am. Blessed because I am here, I am alive, youv'e given me breath of life and I have all that I need to survive and be happy. I am not worthy of being loved and forgiven time and time again but because of your mercy and grace, you continously shed your love on me. Without hesitation, with out remembering my past, without remembering the wrongs I've done yesterday. If I could gather al the words in the human race to describe how greatful I am and how much I love you I would sing it in a song. But there is no need when you above anyone else knows the desires of my heart. Things have changed drastically for me over the years and it is all because of you. Thank you God for all that you have done and all that you are going to continue to do, the victories I will win in your name.

From; Your daughter
Cynthia L. Flores

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector