Monday, March 29, 2010

Dream Home

On the train headed to Cary, North Carolina I pass by this house in Virginia. And this just made me realize how much I need and want a change in my life. The life that I want I will not be able to achieve living in New York City. Everyone has their own opinions and may say that me leaving will be a big mistake. But I rather take a chance and take risks in life than live in convience and live comfortably. Sometimes life requires us to step out of our comfort zone and with that we grow and learn. How will I ever know what lies beyond the Lower East Side and New York City if I do not venture out. Im 25 and it is time to cut the chord with my parents. I am single and have no other ties holding me back. I need to do this, I need to try. If people do not support my decision that is quite fine because in the end of the day I am not doing this for anyone but for myself. I want to leave my past behind me where it began in New York City and start a new life, my very own life. Starting September drastic changes are going to be made. Just be supportive thats all I ask.

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector