Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MakeUp Look by Youtube Guru

Okay so I have been watching her videos for quite some time, she is fabulous. Her skills are on point, and I love her disney themed makeup looks. This look here is probrably something I would not wear going out either day or night, maybe if the colors were switched up to a smokey eye look then I'd wear out to a lounge or nightclub. But I am not complaining, its allways good to watch others who are more skilled and crafted in this area of expertise , you watch, you learn and brushen up your skills which is what I am trying to do.




Please watch enjoy and check her out on youtube one of my favorites.


Please check out her youtube chanel : http://www.youtube.com/user/jazziebabycakes

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector