Monday, June 7, 2010

Relationships/Dating Life/Men

Why is it that I come across the same type of men. And no its not that I am out searching for a man because I am not. But most men I deal with allways get upset and throw a hissy fit. Yes you men out there PMS, just accept it and get over it allready. I know a few men in my life, well not few but alot of men who PMS. I'm just going to buy them a big bag full of tampons, pamprin and chocolate (-_-)

So why is it these three words allways comes out of a guys mouth. Thats how they insult females to feel better about themselves I guess? The words "fat, slut or bitch" allways comes out a guys mouth.  And thats all really I ever hear. But at least for me...if I really want to walk down that road, I can surely insult you with out being so feeble minded. Sheesh* I don't know it was something that I thought about yesterday and today. Has that ever happened to you, or am I just bugging out?

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector