Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EOS Lipbalm x3

http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com/products_lip_sphere.html



So on July 6th I let to North Carolina w/ my 15 year old cousin to see my sister and then head out to Florida with them to celebrate my nephews 1st birthday over in Port St. Lucie FL. While my cousin Amanda and I were at the airport we stumbled upon this beauty shop at JFK airport. Now my cousins and I are fanatics when it comes to lipgloss. Like seriously that is something we waste alot of money on. It's more of a NEED than a WANT for me. I'm sorry but I can not deal with crusty looking lips. That is not attractive to me at all. So browsing threw the shelves I came upon this odd looking lipbalm. It looked interesting plus it just caught my eye. Never really seen a lip balm that looked like this. So she and I purchased it. And let me tell you, It was worth the $3.49. I love the way it applys smoothly on my lips. It does not leave a greasy sticky surface. I don't need to blot my lips. Nope none of that. I urge you to go out and purchase it. They sell these at walgreens. I am making sure to go and pick up all flavors. Try them and let me know what you think.


•Long-lasting moisture

•Shea butter & vitamin E

•Smoothes on clear

•New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips

•Twist-off top

•Gluten-free

•Paraben-free

•Petrolatum-free

•Phthalate-free

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.


No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector