Friday, September 17, 2010

Fight to the Finish!

I am a warrior , fierce and mighty. With my sword of truth raised up high in my hand I march foward towards the devastations of the world. With courage in my eyes I do not bow down to fear. But stand firm in my Gods word. Planted thoroughly in his promises. The Prince of the Air who reigns in his kingdom of lies sets out with his army of fallen angels to reak havoc in the kingdom of heaven. But little does he know his fate that lies ahead. This Prince of Darkness shall fall and Gods children will stand victorious. Satan hear our war cry, princes and princess's of the almighty King cry Victory in our Lords name. We fight, we fight, we fight to the finish! Devil you have lost and we have won. I am a warrior fighting in the Army of God.

No comments:

Followers

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector